J.J. assembling a solar car kit.
Katherine making an I LOVE CYT craft.
Katherine and Sovann leaving on their road trip to Grants Pass.
Emma with one of Uncle Arnold's new puppies.
Nick is taller than Sovann now!
MIX, MINGLE, BLEND, MERGE, COALESCE, AMALGAMATE, FUSE; they all mean to combine into a more or less uniform whole. I particularly like amalgamate, which implies the forming of a close union without complete loss of individual identities. Differences spark conflict, but they also allow us to complement and challenge each other in ways that just make life better. I marvel at how God brought us together and is making us what we are today - so different and yet a beautifully "amalgamated" family.
J.J. assembling a solar car kit.
Katherine making an I LOVE CYT craft.
Katherine and Sovann leaving on their road trip to Grants Pass.
Emma with one of Uncle Arnold's new puppies.
No comments:
Post a Comment