From what I understand, quite a few people auditioned for the solos, so Katherine was thrilled when she got the part. This performance was for the MAA Fine Arts Fair. On Friday, her dance class performed at an assembly and the dance team coach asked her to try out for next year. Is it OK to brag like this? Did I mention she's doing a great job learning how to drive? So proud of my little girl who is growing up so fast.
MIX, MINGLE, BLEND, MERGE, COALESCE, AMALGAMATE, FUSE; they all mean to combine into a more or less uniform whole. I particularly like amalgamate, which implies the forming of a close union without complete loss of individual identities. Differences spark conflict, but they also allow us to complement and challenge each other in ways that just make life better. I marvel at how God brought us together and is making us what we are today - so different and yet a beautifully "amalgamated" family.
Monday, April 30, 2012
MAA Fine Arts Fair Solo
From what I understand, quite a few people auditioned for the solos, so Katherine was thrilled when she got the part. This performance was for the MAA Fine Arts Fair. On Friday, her dance class performed at an assembly and the dance team coach asked her to try out for next year. Is it OK to brag like this? Did I mention she's doing a great job learning how to drive? So proud of my little girl who is growing up so fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment