MIX, MINGLE, BLEND, MERGE, COALESCE, AMALGAMATE, FUSE; they all mean to combine into a more or less uniform whole. I particularly like amalgamate, which implies the forming of a close union without complete loss of individual identities. Differences spark conflict, but they also allow us to complement and challenge each other in ways that just make life better. I marvel at how God brought us together and is making us what we are today - so different and yet a beautifully "amalgamated" family.
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Words I Would Say
Katherine sang at a benefit concert for a beautiful family with 7 children who suddenly and unexpectedly lost their father two months ago to cancer. Please pray for the Alleger family - they have a long, hard road ahead of them. Thankfully, they have God and a loving community to help them through this difficult time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment